Magners and Tennent’s Summer Brand Ambassadors
What were looking for?
This summer were building a team of cider lovers to sample Irelands Original Cider, Magners throughout Ontario. Our Tiny Tavern on wheels is travelling all over Ontario attending various, festivals, bar, retail and golf course samplings from a unique mobile bar experience. If you’ve ever dreamed of Tiny House living this is the summer activity for you.
Magners is the Irish Cider, and is the oldest Irish Cider, and today’s batches are made with the same recipe created by founder William Magner over 80 years ago. A countrywide favorite for celebrations and drinking rituals since its inception, Magners has come to be defined by authenticity, high-quality craftsmanship, and historically unique purity of taste.
What You’ll Be up to this Summer?
- Travelling the furthest stretches of Ontario with a mobile Tiny Tavern
- Activating, sampling and engaging cider drinkers at various events and festivals
- Coordinating tastings experiences with our team of Sales Reps and Brand Managers
- Pouring Cider on ice in various bars, restaurants, LCBO’s and grocery stores
- Educating and charming Ontario cider drinkers
- Organizing offsite materials, tools and activations
- Hauling a Tiny Tavern through Ontario backroads, cottage country and highways